Here is a Pre-Flight Checklist that I put together from information contained in the study material. This is probably not an all encompassing checklist but rather, what I was able to gather from the study materials.
Aircraft contains required Documents and FAA Information
- Airworthiness Certificate?
- Registration Certificate?
- Operating Limitations which include: Speeds, Weight, Types of Operation?
- Weight and Balance Allowable Limits?
Aircraft Condition and Structure
- Are there any visible cracks?
- Is there abnormal wear and tear?
- Are there any missing components?
- Is there any damage to the aircraft?
- Is there any loose debris that may be from the aircraft (nuts, bolts, glass, metal)?
- Are there any fluids under or near the aircraft (oil, fuel)?
Fluids & Fuel
- Is fuel sufficient and correct fuel type for destination and/or diversion/weather?
- Are the fluids contaminated by water or other substance?
Ensure the Aircraft have an Unobstructed Movement
- Have the Tie-Downs been removed?
- Have the wheel chocks been removed?
- Has the control lock been removed?
- Has the Pitot Tube cover been removed?
- Taxi Path is clear from objects in front of the aircraft including wings & wheels?
- Is the pilot seat adjusted for visibility?